Oct 11 American Airlines Group Inc
* American Airlines Group reports September traffic
* September passenger load factor 81.6 percent, down 1.1 points
* American Airlines Group Inc - expects its Q3 2016 total revenue per available seat mile to be down about 2 to 3 percent year-over-year
* American Airlines Group Inc - expects its Q3 pre-tax margin excluding special items to be between 13 and 15 percent
* American Airlines Group Inc - Sept total capacity was 21.8 billion available seat miles (ASMS), down 0.4 percent versus September 2015
* September total revenue passenger miles 17.8 billion versus 18.1 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.