President-Elect Trump to name Exxon CEO as secretary of state: NBC NEWS
WASHINGTON, Dec 10 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is expected to name the chief executive of Exxon Mobil as the country's top diplomat, NBC News reported Saturday.
Oct 12 Exfo Inc
* Exfo reports fourth-quarter and fiscal 2016 results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.04
* Q4 sales $62.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $59.5 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees q1 2017 sales $59 million to $64 million
* Exfo inc- ifrs net results are expected to range between a loss of us$0.01 per share and earnings of us$0.03 per share for q1 2017
* Qtrly bookings totaled us$62.4 million versus us$54.9 million
* Exfo inc - "will increase adjusted ebitda faster than revenue to achieve at least us$26 million in 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Dec 10 U.S. insurer Prudential Financial is investigating whether Wells Fargo employees signed up customers for its life insurance policies without their knowledge, a spokesman said on Saturday.