BRIEF-Lonestar West Q1 loss $2.1 mln vs loss of $2.3 mln a year earlier
* Loss for q1 was $2.1 million as compared to a loss of $2.3 million for prior year comparable quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 12 Alarmforce Industries Inc
* Alarmforce provides update on the status of review of subscription cancellations and results of audit under the Employer Health Tax Act
* Alarmforce Industries - To determine whether any restatement of historical financial statements is necessary and file its financial statements for Q3 of fiscal 2016 as soon as possible
* Alarmforce Industries Inc - Anticipates that it will have completed its review of a sufficient number of customer contracts and accounts within coming weeks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Teamsters canada - tcrc withdrew strike notice after canadian national railway withdrew notice to unilaterally impose changes to collective agreement
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 29 The new CEO of Brazil's development bank said on Monday that the institution should not act as a "customer service counter" for businesses and should be run according to national development interests.