BRIEF-Fuji Heavy Industries sees another US sales record in fiscal 2017 - Nikkei
* Fuji heavy industries expects ninth straight year of record u.s. Sales in year ending march 2018,with its plant operation rate exceeding capacity-Nikkei
Oct 13 Southwest Airlines Co:
* Press release - Southwest Airlines to begin Cuba service nonstop from ft. Lauderdale and Tampa Bay with fares as low as $59 one-way*
* Service between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood international airport and Varadero, Cuba is scheduled to begin Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016
* Havana service is scheduled to commence Monday Dec. 12, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dolly Varden announces appointment of Gary Cope as president and CEO, offering of common and flow-through shares and grant of stock options
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK, Dec 6 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government on Tuesday to cancel an order with Boeing Co for a revamped Air Force One - one of the most prominent symbols of the U.S. presidency - saying costs were out of control.