UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
Oct 18 KemPharm Inc -
* KemPharm announces licensing agreement with Acura Pharmaceuticals for aversion abuse-deterrent technology
* Says agreement provided for an upfront cash payment of $3.5 million to Acura at execution
* Agreement provided for an upfront cash payment of $3.5 million to Acura at execution
* Kempharm will solely own intellectual property resulting from any new product development
* Acura is eligible to receive royalty at low single-digit rate based on commercial sales by Co of all products developed under agreement
* Additional payments are provided in agreement should KemPharm exercise its option to use Acura's aversion technology with more than three products
* Agreement also grants KemPharm development and commercialization rights for up to three IR product candidates containing two of KemPharm's opioid prodrugs Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.