Oct 18 Acadia Healthcare Company Inc
* Signs definitive agreement for sale of U.K. facilities in
fulfillment of its previously announced undertakings to the CMA
* Acadia will receive £320 million (about $390 million) cash
* Company says company expects revenue for quarter to be
about $735 million compared with $479.7 million for Q3 of 2015
* "expected results include an anticipated loss on U.K.
Divestiture of about $175 million"
* Says loss from continuing operations attributable to
stockholders expected to be about $118 million, or $1.36 per
diluted share, for Q3 of 2016
* Adjusted income from continuing operations attributable to
stockholders expected to be about $50 million, or $0.58 per
diluted share, for Q3 2016
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: