Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
Dec 7 Vera Bradley Inc -
* Sees 2017 net capital spending of approximately $20.0 million compared to $26.3 million in prior year
* Sees fy 2017 diluted earnings per share of $0.62 to $0.65
* Vera Bradley Inc- "Given headwinds we are facing, particularly in wholesale channel, our q4 revenue expectations are below our initial thoughts"
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.22, revenue view $129.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees 2017 net revenues of $486 million to $491 million compared to $502.6 million last year.
* Sees 2017 gross profit percentage of 56.8% to 56.9% compared to 56.6% last year
* Overall retail environment remains challenging
* Comparable sales decreased 5.0% for quarter
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.89, revenue view $512.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 EPS modestly below guidance range, due to continued weakness in specialty channel, incremental promotional activity in factory stores
* Vera Bradley announces fiscal third quarter 2017 results
* Q3 earnings per share $0.24
* Q3 revenue $126.7 million
* Sees q4 2017 earnings per share $0.23 to $0.25
* Q3 earnings per share $0.20 excluding items Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.