Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Dec 7 Zebra Technologies Corp
* Zebra Technologies announces repricing of $1.7 billion term loan
* Zebra Technologies Corp says under amended term loan, interest rate has been reduced by 75 basis points to libor + 2.50% from libor + 3.25%
* Expects interest expense savings of approximately $1 million in quarter due to repricing
* Zebra Technologies says for Q4, co expects to incur about $1 million of accelerated amortization of debt issuance cost and discount, about $1 million of repricing transaction fees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.