BRIEF-Old Republic International announces new quarterly dividend rate, increases Board size
* Old Republic International Corp says a quarterly cash dividend at a new rate of 19 cents per share was declared on common stock
Dec 7 First Bancshares Inc :
* First Bancshares -in connection with repurchase of cdci preferred stock, co entered into loan agreement with first tennessee bank national association
* First Bancshares Inc - maturity date of agreement is december 5, 2017
* First Bancshares Inc - agreement provides for a $20 million revolving line of credit by lender to company.
* The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces redemption of CDCI preferred stock and establishment of holding company line of credit with first tennessee bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Apache Corp says expects minimum of 3,000 drillable locations at Alpine High - conf call
PARIS, Feb 23 France's Vivendi said it expects Canal Plus' turnaround efforts to bear fruit in 2017, after the pay-TV unit's French channels lost thousands of subscribers last year, resulting in a sharp fall in the media group's profits.