2 Min Read
Dec 8 (Reuters) - Perrigo Company Plc
* Perrigo Company Plc - signed a definitive agreement with eurogenerics nv to terminate their existing distribution agreement
* Perrigo Company Plc - allowed for natural expiration of a distribution agreement with meda ab effective december 2016
* Perrigo Company Plc - initiated consultation process in belgium to "better align organization to current business and market dynamics"
* Perrigo - restructuring plan is only related to omega pharma belgium , etixx nv, biover, only activities related to omega pharma are involved in plan
* Signed a definitive agreement to sell etixx brand and its business effective january 1, 2017
* Perrigo Company Plc - signed a definitive agreement to sell etixx brand and its business effective january 1, 2017
* "employees of omega pharma belgium nv, etixx nv and biover nv have been informed in detail of business analysis"
* Perrigo announces portfolio review developments and intention to restructure branded consumer healthcare's belgium business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: