UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Dec 8 Nci Building Systems Inc :
* For Q1 of fiscal 2017, NCI expects gross profit margins to be in range of 21.0 pct to 23.5 pct
* Qtrly total consolidated backlog increased to $515.9 million, up 3.9 pct year-over-year
* For full year, NCI expects 2017 to be a better year than 2016 in terms of revenues and adjusted ebitda
* NCI Building Systems - Co's two key cost savings initiatives in manufacturing consolidation and esg&a are expected to generate $30 to $40 million in cost savings by end of 2018
* NCI Building Systems reports fourth fiscal quarter and 2016 fiscal year end results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.27
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $1.75 billion to $1.85 billion
* Q4 sales $480.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $483.8 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees Q1 2017 revenue $370 million to $390 million
* Q4 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.28 excluding items Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.