BRIEF-Statoil awards service contracts to Baker Hughes, Schlumberger
* Baker Hughes and Schlumberger will be awarded contracts for integrated drilling and well services on Cat J rigs Askepott and Askeladden
Dec 8 Medley Capital Corp :
* Board of directors approved an extension of current $50 million share repurchase program through Dec. 31, 2017
* Qtrly net investment income of $12.4 million, or $0.23 on a weighted average per share basis
* Qtrly loss per share $0.06
* Reg-Medley Capital Corporation announces fourth quarter and fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2016 financial results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 18 HSBC will move staff generating around 20 percent of its trading revenue to Paris following Britain's exit from the European Union, Chief Executive Stuart Gulliver said on Wednesday in an interview on the sidelines of the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Jan 18 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 14 points higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.3 percent ahead of the cash market open.