Chile launches tap of local bond at 3.80%
NEW YORK, Jan 18 (IFR) - Chile launched a Ps1trn (US$1.52bn) tap of a peso-denominated 144A/Reg S bond due 2021 at 3.80% ahead of expected pricing later on Wednesday, according to a lead on the deal.
Dec 9 Iridex Corp
* Expects to receive gross proceeds of $16.1 million
* Says public offering priced at $14.00 per share
* IRIDEX Corporation prices public offering of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Navient corp - "allegations of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau are unfounded" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Educational Development Corp files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC Filing