PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Jan 18
Jan 18 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 12 Reed's Inc
* Reed's Inc says john bello was elected chairman of board
* Reed's - restructuring of debt will provide capital of $1.5 million to fund plant completion, extend maturities of all pmc related debt maturities to jan. 1, 2019
* Reed's Inc says board also approved a restructuring of debt with company's main lender pmc Financial Services, Llc
* Reed's, Inc. Announces board committee appointments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Two decades after they were spurred into action to tackle AIDS in Africa, global drugmakers said on Wednesday they would invest $50 million over three years to fight cancer and other non-communicable diseases in poor countries.
* Toshiba says considering memory biz spin-off, nothing decided