Banks face talent crisis amid mounting costs of employee turnover -report
Jan 18 Despite recent changes at banks such as faster promotions intended to retain employees, many firms are still in danger of losing top talent, according to a new report.
Dec 12 Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd :
* Sees 2017 gold production between 500,000 and 525,000 ounces
* Sees 2017 growth exploration expenditure between US$45 and US$55 million
* Sees 2017 all-in sustaining costs per ounce sold between US$950 and US$1,000
* Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd sees 2017 total operating costs between US$310 million to US$320 million
* Kirkland Lake Gold provides 2017 guidance and emerges as a new high quality mid-tier gold producer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 18 Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd , Canada's No. 2 railroad operator, said on Wednesday its chief executive would leave five months earlier than originally expected and it reported a lower-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit.
Jan 18 Former Canadian Pacific Chief Executive Hunter Harrison is in advanced talks to team up with a former Pershing Square Capital partner, seeking to shake up rival railroad CSX Corp, according to a person familiar with the matter.