Dec 13 Liberty Property Trust
* Net income available to common shareholders projected to be $1.40 - $1.75 per share in 2017
* Sees FY 2016 net income available to common shareholders projected to be $2.46 - $2.54 per share
* Co sees quarterly dividend to shareholders to be reduced from $0.475 to $0.40/share starting with Q1's dividend payment in April 2017
* In 2017, Liberty expects to start development of $400-$500 million in wholly-owned properties, primarily industrial
* Sees FY 2017 FFO per share $2.40 to $2.52 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
China Moly to help BHR acquire stake in Congo's Tenke copper mine
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
RPT-Trump order paves way for agencies to weaken health law
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.