BRIEF-Canadian National Railway reports Q4 earnings per share C$1.32
* CN reports record q4-2016 net income of c$1,018 million, with diluted earnings per share (eps) up 12 per cent to c$1.32 and up four per cent to c$1.23 on an adjusted basis (1)
Dec 13 CPI Card Group Inc :
* CPI card group inc - appointment of lillian etzkorn as its chief financial officer, effective January 1, 2017
* CPI card group inc- appointment of lillian etzkorn as its chief financial officer, effective January 1, 2017
* CPI card group inc- brush will continue in an advisory capacity to company through June 30, 2017
* CPI card group inc- david brush will be ending his service as CFO on December 31, 2016
* CPI card group appoints new chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Restaurants and packaged food company Bob Evans Farms Inc said it would sell its unit Bob Evans Restaurants to Golden Globe Capital for $565 million.
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 Oil companies Shell and Phillips 66 together bought 6.4 million barrels of oil last week from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), according to a Department of Energy document released on Tuesday.