MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 28
DUBAI, May 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 13 Reitmans Canada Ltd :
* Reitmans Canada- under bid, corporation may purchase up to 3.3 million class a non-voting shares of corporation
* Reitmans Canada Ltd - has received approval from toronto stock exchange to proceed with a normal course issuer bid
* Normal course issuer bid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Daseke files for mixed shelf of up to $300 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LGI Homes says on May 25 co entered into that certain second amended and restated credit agreement dated as of May 25, 2017 - SEC filing