Dec 14 RTI Surgical Inc -
* RTI board of directors continues to actively review candidates for permanent chief executive officer position
* Jordheim's CFO responsibilities will be assumed on an interim basis by Wy Louw, vice president and controller of RTI
* Transition of Jordheim will be completed December 17, 2016
* Jordheim succeeds Brian K. Hutchison
* RTI Surgical names Robert P. Jordheim interim CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Korea Zinc agrees to take 15 pct drop in 2017 processing fees - Metal Bulletin
MELBOURNE, March 30 Korea Zinc Inc, the world's third-largest zinc smelter, has agreed to take a 15 percent drop in annual processing fees for 2017 as smelters grapple with a dearth of mine supply, Metal Bulletin reported.