UPDATE 6-Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets Chinese backing
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds detail on inflator production, vehicles that remain unrepaired)
Dec 14 United Technologies Corp
* FY2017 revenue view $59.17 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* United Technologies Corp - Remain confident in 2020 outlook of mid to high single-digit organic sales growth
* United Technologies - In 2017 expect rise in organic sales growth despite a slow growth macro-environment and investments in aerospace ramp-up
* FY2016 revenue view $57.30 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2016 earnings per share view $6.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* UTC announces 2017 EPS and sales expectations
* Reaffirms FY 2016 adjusted earnings per share view $6.55 to $6.60
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $6.30 to $6.60
* Sees FY 2017 sales $57.5 billion to $59 billion
* Sees FY 2016 sales $57 billion to $58 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 26 The U.S. Supreme Court agreed on Monday to consider whether corporate insiders who blow the whistle on their employers are shielded from retaliation if they only report alleged misconduct internally rather than to the government's Securities and Exchange Commission.
PARIS, June 26 Boeing's new commercial management has signalled a determination to win back market share with a combative new style, swapping traits with an unusually sombre Airbus after winning the Paris Airshow with a slick launch for its new 737 MAX 10 jet.