Decades-old green power law is a fresh nuisance to U.S. utilities
March 29 In the last four years, North Carolina has become the second largest solar market in the United States, behind only California.
Dec 15 DryShips Inc -
* New loan will carry an interest rate of libor plus 5.5%, is non-amortizing, has a tenor of 3 years, has no financial covenants and will be arranged at a cost of 2.0%
* Agreement with sifnos shareholders was approved by company's independent members of board
* Sifnos will extend new loan of up to $200.0 million secured by co's present,future assets except MV Raraka
* Reached an agreement with sifnos shareholders inc for refinancing of majority of its outstanding debt under a virtue of a new senior secured revolving facility
* Reached agreement with sifnos shareholders for refinancing of majority of its outstanding debt under a virtue of new senior secured revolving facility
* Sifnos will have ability to participate in realized asset value increases of collateral base in a fixed percentage of 30%.
* Dryships announces comprehensive refinancing, de-leveraging and strategic repositioning Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 29 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.