BRIEF-Keyera announces operational outage at Alberta Envirofuels
* Alberta Envirofuels facility has been shut down for repairs following an operational issue that developed this past weekend
Dec 15 DryShips Inc -
* New loan will carry an interest rate of libor plus 5.5%, is non-amortizing, has a tenor of 3 years, has no financial covenants and will be arranged at a cost of 2.0%
* Agreement with sifnos shareholders was approved by company's independent members of board
* Sifnos will extend new loan of up to $200.0 million secured by co's present,future assets except MV Raraka
* Reached an agreement with sifnos shareholders inc for refinancing of majority of its outstanding debt under a virtue of a new senior secured revolving facility
* Reached agreement with sifnos shareholders for refinancing of majority of its outstanding debt under a virtue of new senior secured revolving facility
* Sifnos will have ability to participate in realized asset value increases of collateral base in a fixed percentage of 30%.
* Dryships announces comprehensive refinancing, de-leveraging and strategic repositioning Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, Feb 21 A resort hosting casinos in Japan could cost up to $10 billion to build, Las Vegas Sands Corp's chief said, as the casino operator looks to win operating rights in what is widely expected to become the world's second-biggest casino market.
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_02222017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:35 am: Federal cabinet likely to meet in New Delhi. 12:00 pm: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and government’s Digital Payments panel convenor Chandrababu Naidu at an event in Mumbai.