UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Dec 15 Core-mark Holding Company Inc
* Core-Mark Holding Company Inc - Anticipated start date for service under this agreement is May 2017.
* Core-Mark Holding Company - Signed three-year supply deal to service about 530 Walmart Neighborhood Markets, Supercenter stores in five western states
* Core-Mark Holding Company Inc- Core-Mark will be primary distributor to stores for candy, tobacco and certain snack foods
* Core-Mark announces new supply agreement with Walmart Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.