PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 24
May 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 19 Tidewater Midstream And Infrastructure Ltd
* Deal for $30 million
* Through to Dec 19, co has spent approximately $40 million of $125 million 2016 and 2017 capital budget
* Through Dec 19, remaining capital funding requirement of about $85 million left for remainder of 2016 and 2017 existing projects
* Anticipates deal will generate annualized EBITDA of about $4.5 million including related operational synergies
* Entered into an agreement in which underwriters will purchase for sale 38.5 million shares at $1.56 per common share
* Announces strategic core-area acquisition, $60 million bought deal offering of common shares and confirms fourth quarter 2016 dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, May 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Canadian Natural Resources Limited prices C$1.8 billion in 3, 9.5 and 30 year medium-term notes