UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
March 27 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 17 points at 7,294 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.7 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Dec 19 Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc :
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc says full funding in position for remaining development of Emricasan
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc- Conatus can borrow up to $15 million in form of convertible promissory notes under an investment agreement with Novartis
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc - Novartis will pay 50 pct of Conatus' Phase 2B Emricasan development costs after option exercise
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc - Novartis will assume full responsibility for Emricasan's Phase 3 development and all combination product development
* Conatus Announces exclusive worldwide option, collaboration and license agreement covering development and commercialization of emricasan
* Conatus pharmaceuticals inc says continuing initial focus on nash cirrhosis with parallel development in nash fibrosis
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc - is eligible to receive $7 million following exercise of license option
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc - "for conatus, near-term infusion of capital and phase 2B cost-sharing allows us to fund ongoing operations through 2019"
* Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc says planned phase 2B ENCORE-LF clinical trial with composite clinical endpoint, expected to begin in first half of 2017
* Press release - Conatus announces exclusive worldwide option, collaboration and license agreement covering development and commercialization of emricasan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, March 27 Japan's Nikkei share average skidded 1.4 percent on Monday, wallowing at a six-week low and deepening last week's 1.3 percent loss, on pressure from a resurgent yen.