1 Min Read
Dec 21 (Reuters) - Paychex Inc -
* Q2 payroll service revenue increased 3% to $440.9 million.
* Q2 human resource services revenue increased 12% to $319.1 million.
* Sees 2017 payroll service revenue is anticipated to increase in range of 3% to 4%;
* Q2 total service revenue increased 7% to $760.0 million.
* Sees 2017 payroll service revenue is anticipated to increase in range of 3% to 4%
* Sees 2017 net income (gaap basis) is anticipated to increase approximately 7%
* Paychex inc says 2017 adjusted net income (non-gaap) is anticipated to increase approximately 8%
* Reports second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share $0.56
* Q2 revenue $771.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $782.5 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.55 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: