UPDATE 1-Viola Davis wins first Oscar for 'Fences'
LOS ANGELES, Feb 26 Viola Davis won her first Oscar on Sunday for her supporting role as a long-suffering housewife in the African-American family drama "Fences."
Dec 21 Red Hat Inc
* Red hat inc - q3 total subscription revenue of $543 million, up 19% year-over-year or 18% in constant currency
* Red hat inc sees fy gaap operating margin is expected to be approximately 13.5% and fy non-gaap operating margin is expected to be approximately 23.0%
* At end of q3, company's total deferred revenue balance was $1.7 billion, an increase of 15%
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.61, revenue view $637.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Red hat reports third quarter results for fiscal year 2017
* Q3 revenue $615 million versus i/b/e/s view $618 million
* Sees fy 2017 non-gaap earnings per share about $2.27
* Sees q4 non-gaap earnings per share about $0.61
* Sees fy 2017 gaap earnings per share about $1.33
* Sees q4 gaap earnings per share about $0.33
* Q3 adjusted non-gaap earnings per share $0.61
* Q3 gaap earnings per share $0.37
* Sees q4 revenue $614 million to $622 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Feb 27 Asian stocks erased early losses but stayed below 19-month highs on Monday as a renewed drop in sovereign bond yields on political concerns prompted some investors to move to the sidelines after a recent rally.
* SoftBank in discussions with WeWork for some time - sources