PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Feb 24
Feb 24 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Dec 22 Renren Inc
* Renren announces formation of special committee and receipt of preliminary non-binding proposal
* Preliminary non-binding proposal would value SpinCo at $500 million, net of debt
* Board of directors of company has formed a special committee to review terms of a proposed spin-off
* Board received a preliminary non-binding proposal to purchase any shares of SpinCo that are not distributed in proposed spin-off
* Renren Inc says proposal from Joseph Chen, co's CEO, James Jian Liu and Softbank Group Capital Limited, an affiliate of SB Pan Pacific Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, Feb 23 Mexico on Thursday expressed "worry and irritation" about U.S. policies to two of President Donald Trump's top envoys, giving a chilly reply to the new administration's hard line on immigration, trade and security.
* Board approved changing common share dividend payments from quarterly basis to monthly basis