Nokia goes back to the future with 49 euro feature phone
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb 26 Nokia's newly revitalised phone business went back to the future on Sunday, re-introducing a brightly coloured version of the best-selling phone of 2000.
Dec 22 Rite Aid Corp
* Rite Aid reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.02
* Q3 earnings per share $0.01
* Q3 revenue $8.1 billion versus I/B/E/S view $8.23 billion
* Q3 same store sales fell 3.4 percent
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "reimbursement rates remain our largest challenge and we expect that to continue for remainder of fiscal year" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LOS ANGELES, Feb 23 Denzel Washington plays a talkative, bombastic, larger-than-life dad whose personality leaps off the screen.
BARCELONA, Feb 26 Nokia sees demand for higher speed 4G network equipment starting to recover this year, led by Japan, the company's chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Sunday as he announced a series of contracts with telecom operators.