Chile launches tap of local bond at 3.80%
NEW YORK, Jan 18 (IFR) - Chile launched a Ps1trn (US$1.52bn) tap of a peso-denominated 144A/Reg S bond due 2021 at 3.80% ahead of expected pricing later on Wednesday, according to a lead on the deal.
Dec 27 Seritage Growth Properties
* Seritage growth properties - has entered into non-binding term sheet with esl investments inc for new $200 million unsecured term loan facility
* Seritage growth properties-proceeds of financing, would be used, among other things, to fund redevelopment projects,for other general corporate purposes
* Seritage growth properties announces proposed new unsecured credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Navient corp - "allegations of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau are unfounded" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Educational Development Corp files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC Filing