BRIEF-Seattle Genetics announces clinical hold on several phase 1 trials of Vadastuximab Talirine
Dec 27 Seattle Genetics Inc
* Seattle Genetics announces clinical hold on several phase 1 trials of Vadastuximab Talirine (SGN-CD33A)
* Enrollment continues on phase 3 cascade trial in acute myeloid leukemia and phase 1/2 trial in myelodysplastic syndrome
* Clinical holds were initiated to evaluate potential risk of hepatotoxicity in patients who were treated with SGN-CD33A
* Six patients have been identified with hepatotoxicity, including several cases of veno-occlusive disease, with four fatal events
* Two phase 1 trials have been placed on partial clinical hold
* Clinical holds initiated to evaluate risk of hepatotoxicity in patients who got allogeneic stem cell transplant before or after treatment
* Phase 1/2 trial of SGN-CD33A monotherapy in pre- and post-allogeneic transplant aml patients has been placed on full clinical hold
* No new studies will be initiated until clinical holds are lifted
* Seattle genetics announces clinical hold on several phase 1 trials of Vadastuximab Talirine (SGN-CD33A) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Nokia sees growth opportunities in networks market
BARCELONA, Feb 26 Nokia sees demand for higher speed 4G network equipment starting to recover this year, led by Japan, the company's chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Sunday as he announced a series of contracts with telecom operators.
UPDATE 1-Doping-Farah coach used prohibited drug infusions, says newspaper
Feb 26 Alberto Salazar, the coach of Britain's Olympic champion Mo Farah, has been accused of using prohibited infusions of supplements to improve the performance of his runners, the Sunday Times reported citing a leaked United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) report.