UPDATE 5-Trump signs order to move controversial oil pipelines forward
* Dakota pipeline would boost capacity out of North Dakota (Adds comment from protester in Cannon Ball, North Dakota)
Dec 29 Buhler Industries Inc :
* "sales for 2017 are expected to increase slightly compared to 2016"
* "weaker canadian dollar continues to have a significant negative impact on company"
* "lower commodity prices will continue to reduce demand for agriculture equipment" in 2017
* Buhler Industries reports year end earnings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CHARTER FINANCIAL DECLARES INCREASED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
* proposed acquisition of producing assets in Egypt, Morocco - accelerated bookbuild to raise approximately $40 million