BRIEF-Lonestar West Q1 loss $2.1 mln vs loss of $2.3 mln a year earlier
* Loss for q1 was $2.1 million as compared to a loss of $2.3 million for prior year comparable quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 30 Granite Construction Inc :
* Granite Construction Inc - granite will book contract into its q4 2016 backlog
* Construction of the project is scheduled to begin in January 2017 and estimated to be complete by august 2017
* Granite subsidiary awarded $23 million power project in new york Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Teamsters canada - tcrc withdrew strike notice after canadian national railway withdrew notice to unilaterally impose changes to collective agreement
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 29 The new CEO of Brazil's development bank said on Monday that the institution should not act as a "customer service counter" for businesses and should be run according to national development interests.