Wall St Weekahead-Switch it up this year: Buy in May, till November stay
NEW YORK, May 26 "Sell in May and go away" is perhaps the oldest saw on Wall Street, but it appears there's no shortage of U.S. mutual funds doing exactly that this year.
Dec 30 HollyFrontier Corp
* Hollyfrontier corp says unplanned q4 maintenance on its navajo refinery catalytic reforming unit (cru) has been completed
* Hollyfrontier corp says expects crude oil throughput for q4 2016 to average between 425,000 and 435,000 barrels per day
* Cold weather in december at navajo resulted in boiler outages which affected refinery run rates
* Hollyfrontier corp says tulsa refinery also experienced rate reduction in december due to unplanned cru issues
* Hollyfrontier - during downtime tulsa refinery expects to accelerate maintenance for east crude unit, other units originally planned for later in 2017
* Hollyfrontier corporation provides update on fourth quarter refinery maintenance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SANTO DOMINGO, May 29 Prosecutors in the Dominican Republic arrested 11 people on Monday and are seeking to charge three lawmakers in connection with $92 million in bribes the Brazilian construction company Odebrecht admitted paying to obtain public works contracts.
WINNIPEG/MONTREAL, May 29 Canadian rail shippers are urging Ottawa to intervene in a looming strike at Canadian National Railway Co, the country's largest railroad, fearing that a shut-down would immediately damage their businesses.