Jan 3 (Reuters) - Intel Corp
* Intel to acquire 15 percent ownership of HERE
* Intel Corp - HERE will add Intel's nominee to its supervisory board of directors when transaction closes
* Intel - co, HERE signed agreement to collaborate on research and development of "highly scalable proof-of-concept architecture"
* Intel Corp - to buy 15 percent ownership stake in HERE from HERE's current indirect shareholders : Audi AG, BMW AG, Daimler AG
* Intel will also work with Audi AG, BMW AG and Daimler AG to test the proof-of-concept architecture
* Intel - to nominate Doug Davis, SVP and general manager of automated driving group (ADG) at Intel, to HERE's supervisory board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: