Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
Jan 3 Alliance Data Systems Corp
* Alliance Data announces new stock repurchase program
* Alliance Data Systems Corp says board of directors has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $500 million
* Alliance Data Systems Corp says new repurchase program replaces existing program, which expired at end of 2016
* Alliance Data Systems Corp - Repurchases will be financed through free cash flow Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.