PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - March 28
March 28 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 4 Exterran Corp
* Exterran Corporation concludes financial restatement; announces first, second and third quarter 2016 results
* Q3 loss per share $0.93 from continuing operations
* Q3 adjusted loss per share $0.36 from continuing operations
* Q3 revenue $229.2 million Source text for Eikon: [ID: nBw49qKLQa] Further company coverage:
* Spot LNG supplies could rise on Train Three startup -traders (Adds details on Train 2 outage, trader comments)