1 Min Read
Jan 5 (Reuters) - Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc
* OncoMed announces year-end cash balance and 2017 outlook
* Expects 2017 operating cash burn to be less than $100 million, before considering potential milestones/opt-ins
* "Phase 2 clinical trial results for demcizumab and tarextumab are anticipated in first half of year"
* "Oncomed could receive more than $170 million in total 2017 partner opt-in payments"
* Expects to file an IND in first half of 2017 for Oncomed's wholly owned GITRL-FC (OMP-336B11) trimer program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)