1 Min Read
Jan 6 (Reuters) - C&J Energy Services Ltd :
* C&J Energy Services successfully completes financial restructuring, emerges from chapter 11 bankruptcy and adopts stockholder rights plan
* Company is exiting its restructuring with over $220 million of total liquidity.
* Effective today, company has entered into a new $100 million revolving credit facility
* Company has entered into a new $100 million revolving credit facility
* Company paid off outstanding amounts under prior debtor-in-possession facility with proceeds from a $200 million equity rights offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: