PRESS DIGEST- Canada - Jan 23
Jan 23 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 9 Gevo Inc
* Gevo provides luverne plant update
* Gevo - on dec 21, 2016, luverne plant was taken offline to perform unplanned necessary repairs and maintenance on certain components of plant
* Luverne plant remains offline at this time, as gevo has decided to make further upgrades to rto while it is down
* Gevo expects plant to be back online in next two weeks. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 23 Emerging stocks gained and Mexico's peso led a currencies rally on Monday as markets took a breather following Donald Trump's inauguration as U.S. president, but Turkey's lira remained under pressure ahead of a crucial central bank meeting.
* Dollar falls as market frets over supply of reserve currency