PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - Jan 18
Jan 18 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 9 Nabors Industries Ltd :
* Nabors announces offering of exchangeable senior unsecured notes
* Nabors Industries Ltd - unit commenced an offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of exchangeable senior unsecured notes due 2024
* Nabors Industries -net proceeds will be used to prepay remaining balance of NII's unsecured term loan, among others
* Nabors Industries - unit expects to grant initial purchasers of notes a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $75 million principal amount of notes
* Nabors Industries- Nabors, NII intend to enter privately negotiated capped call transactions with one or more of initial purchasers and/or affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Two decades after they were spurred into action to tackle AIDS in Africa, global drugmakers said on Wednesday they would invest $50 million over three years to fight cancer and other non-communicable diseases in poor countries.
* Toshiba says considering memory biz spin-off, nothing decided