PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 9 Nabors Industries Ltd :
* Nabors announces offering of exchangeable senior unsecured notes
* Nabors Industries Ltd - unit commenced an offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of exchangeable senior unsecured notes due 2024
* Nabors Industries -net proceeds will be used to prepay remaining balance of NII's unsecured term loan, among others
* Nabors Industries - unit expects to grant initial purchasers of notes a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $75 million principal amount of notes
* Nabors Industries- Nabors, NII intend to enter privately negotiated capped call transactions with one or more of initial purchasers and/or affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.