PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Jan 24
Jan 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 WNS (Holdings) Ltd
* WNS to acquire Denali Sourcing Services
* WNS (Holdings) Ltd - Cash consideration for transaction is $40.0 million plus adjustments for cash and working capital
* WNS (Holdings) Ltd - WNS intends to fund consideration primarily with long-term debt
* WNS (Holdings) Ltd - Acquisition is expected to contribute approximately $3 million in revenue for WNS in fiscal year ending March 31, 2017
* WNS (Holdings) - Acquisition is expected to contribute about $3 million in revenue for WNS in fiscal year ending march 31, and to be accretive to fiscal 2017 earnings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 24 Malaysia's AirAsia X Bhd on Tuesday said it has become Asia's first low-cost carrier to receive approval to operate scheduled passenger flights to any destination within the United States.
TOKYO, Jan 24 Japanese stocks declined on Tuesday as U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist policy stance rattled investors while banks led the losses on sliding U.S. and global bond yields.