MOVES-Credit Suisse hires Eilert as head of US par loan trading
NEW YORK, Jan 18 (Reuters LPC) - Credit Suisse has hired Michael Eilert as head of US par loan trading, according to an internal memo from the bank.
Jan 10 Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
* Zimmer Biomet announces fourth quarter and full-year 2016 preliminary sales results
* Sees Q4 sales about $2.013 billion
* Sees FY sales $7.684 billion
* Q4 sales $2.013 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.97 billion
* Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc - Unable to provide updated GAAP (reported) guidance for full-year 2016 diluted earnings per share
* Zimmer Biomet - Now expects full year 2016 adjusted diluted earnings per share to be towards upper end of previously estimated range of $7.90 to $7.95
* FY2016 earnings per share view $7.92 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Zimmer Biomet - Unable to provide updated FY GAAP earnings per share guidance as company is finalizing accounting for certain integration-related items
* FY2016 revenue view $7.64 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $1.97 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALEXANDER'S DECLARES AN INCREASED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $4.25 PER SHARE (A NEW INDICATED ANNUAL RATE OF $17.00)
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 18 Renault-Nissan has sold more than 400,000 electric cars globally and the leader in plug-in vehicles is planning further investment to maintain its market lead, the chief executive of the auto alliance said on Wednesday.