PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - March 27
March 27 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 10 WestJet Airlines Ltd
* WestJet reports December load factor of 80.8 per cent
* December load factor 80.8 percent, up 1.6 points
* WestJet Airlines Ltd - December revenue passenger miles (RPMS), or traffic, increased 9.1 per cent year over year
* WestJet Airlines Ltd - December capacity, measured in available seat miles (ASMS), grew 7.1 per cent over same period
* WestJet Airlines Ltd - Dec ASMS 2.598 billion, up 7.1 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.