Jan 10 Orthofix International Nv
* Orthofix announces preliminary 2016 fourth quarter and full year net sales results
* Sees FY 2017 sales $407 million to $411 million
* Q4 sales $109 million versus I/B/E/S view $104.7 million
* Orthofix International NV - For full year 2017, company expects to report net sales of $407 million to $411 million
* Expects full year 2017 adjusted EBITDA margins to be generally consistent with 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GLOBAL MARKETS-Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
HONG KONG, March 27 Asian stocks are set to start the week on a cautious note as President Donald Trump's stunning failure to get healthcare reform passed raised concerns about the prospects for his plans to use fiscal stimulus to boost economic growth.