UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Jan 10 Ichor Holdings Ltd :
* Ichor announces preliminary sales results for fourth quarter and 2016 fiscal year
* Sees Q4 sales about $131 million
* Sees fy 2016 sales about $405 million
* Ichor Holdings Ltd - Ichor expects sales for q1 of 2017 fiscal year to be higher than for q4 of 2016 fiscal year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.