Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
WASHINGTON, June 26 Amtrak on Monday named a former Delta Air Lines chief executive as its next president and CEO as the U.S. passenger rail carrier makes major repairs at its busiest U.S. hub.
Jan 11 Upland Software Inc
* Upland Software announces acquisition, provides positive guidance update and raises adjusted EBITDA margin target to 35%
* Sees quarterly revenue $20 million to $20.8 million
* Upland Software Inc - Purchase price paid for Omtool was $19.2 million
* Transaction will be immediately accretive to Upland's adjusted EBITDA per share.
* Upland Software Inc - For quarter ending March 31, 2017, Upland expects reported total revenue to be in range of $20.0 million to $20.8 million
* Upland today raised its long term adjusted EBITDA margin target from 30% to 35% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 26 The Brazilian unit of U.S. food processor Cargill agreed to sell a fruit processing plant located in the Sao Paulo state to German food ingredients maker Doehler, a source with knowledge of the deal told Reuters on Monday. (Reporting by Roberto Samora; Writing by Marcelo Teixeira)
MOSCOW, June 26 Russia's biggest mobile operator MTS said on Monday a court decision to "arrest" a number of its shares owned by business conglomerate Sistema would not affect its operations.