PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Feb 27
Feb 27 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Jan 11 Sirius Xm Canada Holdings Inc
* SiriusXM Canada reports first quarter fiscal 2017 results
* SiriusXM Canada Holdings Inc qtrly earnings per share $0.08
* SiriusXM Canada Holdings Inc - Qtrly revenue $87.2 million versus $83.5 million
* SiriusXM Canada Holdings Inc - Qtrly self-pay ARPU $12.54 versus $12.57
* Recorded net income and comprehensive income of $9,808 in Q1 FY 2017, down 2.7 percent
* SiriusXM Canada Holdings Inc - Qtrly self-pay subscribers 2 million versus 1.9 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Feb 27 Asian stocks look set to edge lower for a second day on Monday as weak cues from U.S. share markets and declining European government bond yields on political worries push investors to take profits after a recent rally.
TOKYO, Feb 27 Japan's SoftBank Group Corp is close to finalising an investment in U.S. office-sharing startup WeWork, in a deal expected to be worth over $3 billion, CNBC reported on Monday.