Jan 18 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc :
* Citigroup reports fourth quarter 2016 earnings per share of $1.14
* Allowance for loan losses was $12.1 billion at quarter end, or 1.94% of total loans, compared to $12.6 billion
* Fixed Income Markets revenues of $3.0 billion in Q4 2016 increased 36%
* CEO Michael Corbat says "we had a strong finish to 2016, bringing momentum into this year"
* Q4 fixed income markets revenue reflects increased client activity, improved trading conditions in spread products, rates and currencies
* Says "this quarter marks last time we will report results of Citi Holdings separately"
* Qtrly Equity Markets revenues of $694 million increased 15%, driven by improved performance, particularly in derivatives Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: