Oct 6 (Reuters) -
* Skanska says signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) for investment in M25 motorway in London, UK, for about SEK 2.9 billion to Edge Orbital Holdings Limited, a consortium of institutional investors
* transaction is expected to be recorded by Skanska Infrastructure Development in first quarter 2017
* Completion of sale is subject to, among other, consent of Highways England Company Limited
* final purchase price may be adjusted as a result of certain conditions
* It is anticipated that completion of the divestment will take place early 2017
* The project is carried out as a Public Private Partnership (PPP).
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)