May 24 (Reuters) - Elekta Publ Ab
* Elekta to pay humediQ eur 8.9 million in legal dispute
* An arbitration tribunal in London issued an award in a dispute between two Elekta group companies and humediQ GmbH
* The tribunal determined that the Elekta companies did not validly terminate a 2011 agreement and that, as a result, they must pay humediQ approximately 8.9 million euro
* In addition, Elekta will write off approximately 5 million euro connected to payments made under the agreement.
* Says the negative result of approximately 14 million euro will be taken in the fourth quarter of Elekta's fiscal year 2015/16 as a non-recurring item Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)